July, 29, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Calgon Carbon Corporation (Calgon Carbon) manufactures and supplies water treatment systems. It is one of the largest suppliers of granular activated carbon with over 100 types of activated carbon products in granular, powdered, pelletized and cloth form. The company’s product portfolio comprises granular, pelletized and powdered activated carbons; adsorption systems and carbon cloth. It also offers various services such as carbon reactivation and the leasing; and monitoring and maintenance of carbon adsorption equipment.
Calgon Carbon Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 10, 2014: Calgon Carbon Corporation Names Timothy G. Rupert Independent Lead Director Effective May 1, 2014
Feb 19, 2014: Calgon Carbon Announces Fourth Quarter and 2013 Results
Feb 18, 2014: Randall Dearth Named Chairman Elect of Calgon Carbon Corporation
Dec 12, 2013: Calgon Carbon Announces the Planned Retirement of Chairman Seth Schofield
Dec 02, 2013: Hyde Marine Launches Hyde GUARDIAN Gold Ballast Water Treatment System