Aug, 1, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Emera Inc. (EMA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”,which helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Emera Inc. (EMA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Emera Inc. (Emera) is an energy and services company. The company undertakes activities related to investment in electricity generation, transmission, distribution and gas transmission and utility energy services. Emera has investments throughout northeastern North America, in three Caribbean countries and in California. It generates more than 80% of earnings from regulated investments. The company has investments in various companies including Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline, St. Lucia Electricity Services Ltd., Atlantic Hydrogen Inc., Light & Power Holdings Ltd., and Barbados Light & Power Company Ltd., among others.
Emera Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 06, 2014: Emera Reports results for the first quarter of 2014
Apr 23, 2014: Emera Demonstrates Benefit of Federal Loan Guarantee for Nova Scotia Electricity Customers
Apr 11, 2014: Nova Scotia Power and Emera to Fund Energy Saving Retrofits at No Cost to Customers
Apr 04, 2014: Emera Approves Quarterly Dividend
Mar 06, 2014: Federal Loan Guarantee Finalized for Emeras Maritime Link Project