July, 16, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Far East Energy Corporation (FEEC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Far East Energy Corporation (FEEC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Far East Energy Corporation (FEEC) is a US-based independent energy company. It undertakes acquisition, exploration, development and production of coalbed methane gas (CBM), oil and natural gas properties. The company explores and produces CBM in Shanxi and Yunnan Province in China. The company has vertical, deviated and horizontal drilling technologies, which has an appreciated success rate in CBM application. FEEC also uses hydraulic fracturing technology for CBM exploration and development. It operates with its wholly owned subsidiary Far East Energy (Bermuda), Ltd., and three product sharing contracts in Shanxi and Yunnan provinces in China.