May, 5, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd. – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, which helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd. (Hareon Solar) is an integrated Solar PV (photovoltaic) manufacturing company. The company produces silicon cells and implements vertically integrated chain producing silicon stick (ingot), wafer, solar cells and solar modules. Its product portfolio consists of solar cells and modules. Hareon Solars Solar cells consist of mono crystalline silicon solar cells, poly crystalline silicon solar cells and Quasi-mono crystalline silicon solar cells. The company offers modules such as mono crystalline silicon modules, poly crystalline silicon modules and Quasi-mono crystalline silicon modules. It also offers crystalloids and silicon wafer. The companys project portfolio comprises of ground-mounted project, roof-mounted project and rooftop project. Its partners include REC, WACHER, SHOTT Solar, TPA Horwath, CREDIT Sulsse, UniCredit, Allianz, schonherr, KB, BankofAmerica, PWC, Unknown and HatiCon. Hareon Solar is headquartered in Jiangyin, China.
Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2014: Hareon Solar to develop ground mount PV plants in two Chinese provinces
Jul 04, 2013: Hairun Photovoltaic Technology Co., Ltd. Particularly major contract announcement
Jul 09, 2013: SolarBridge Partners with Hareon to Launch AC Module Technology to the U.S and Global Markets
Jul 22, 2013: Mascotte, Hareon to Build Solar Cell Production Plant in Taiwan
Mar 12, 2014: Rising Development And Hareon Solar Sign Framework Agreement To Construct 800 MW Of Solar PV In China
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms is the part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hareon Solar Technology Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.