July, 25, 2014: Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Prosafe SE (PRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Prosafe SE (PRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Prosafe SE (Prosafe) is an owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation /service vessels. Its fleet comprises of 11 semi-submersible accommodation vessels, which includes six dynamically positioned vessels and five anchored vessels. These vessels are capable to operate in all offshore environments and are required to provide additional offshore accommodation, engineering, construction and storage capacity. The company’s operations are related to maintenance and modification of installations on fields already in production; hook-up and commissioning of new fields; tie-backs to existing infrastructure; and decommissioning.
Prosafe SE Key Recent Developments
Mar 18, 2014 Prosafe Safe Scandinavia awarded a LoI for Norwegian TSV Operations
Dec 04, 2013 Prosafe Three-year contract for Safe Lancia in Mexico
Nov 22, 2013 Prosafe SE: Prosafe firms up orders for semi-submersible accommodation vessels at COSCO
Nov 18, 2013 Prosafe Contract award for Jasminia in Mexico