July, 25, 2014: Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Saras S.p.A. (SRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Saras S.p.A. (SRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saras S.p.A. (Saras) is an energy company. It operates principally through its subsidiaries in four business segments namely refining, marketing, power generation and wind power. The companys major refinery is Sarroch refinery, located on the Southwestern coast of Sardinia. Saras is also active in the production and sale of electricity, as well as industrial engineering, scientific research, and information technology services. Furthermore, the company also offers following services and solutions to oil sector and environmental quality control, engineering services and plant packages, process control solutions, environmental engineering solutions and chemical research services.
Saras S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Aug 09, 2013 SARAS announces Q2/13 and H1/13 results