Forensic accounting has been playing an important role in stopping white collar crimes. As the popularity of forensic accountants keeps increasing, a forensic accountant has been chosen as one of the “20 hot job tracks of the future” by United States News & World Report. There are many universities that are offering this particular degree course.
Top 5 Forensic Accounting Schools in the USA
1. The Florida Atlantic School of Accounting: This is the fastest expanding state university with a track record of producing the highest passing rate in all CPA examinations, consistently for the past 10 years. It has also been ranked as one of the best 50 Business schools for entrepreneurs.
2. Aakers College: This College has been established for more than a 100 years, and it is quite famous for its Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and colleges, and State Board for Vocational and Technical Education. They offer online programs to students from all over the world.
3. University of Phoenix: They are well known for giving quality online forensic accounting degrees to professional working adults and to people who prefer home learning. They have created opportunities for people wishing to obtain higher education at their homes.
4. Birmingham’s School of Business (University of Alabama): This School has been ranked as a part of the Top 10 metropolitan business schools, offering two level courses of Accounting Degree programs; Bachelor of Science in Accounting, and the higher Master of Accounting.
5. American Intercontinental University (AIU): This University has been well supported by more than 400 major companies who also serve as education partners. They offer virtual campus experiences to the students and they make the education as practical as the real world.
These are 5 best places for online and offline accounting degrees, so you can choose which one would work for your needs.
More information on accounting online and details of a forensic accounting degree are available online.