Aug, 2, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, which helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Athersys, Inc. (Athersys) is a biotechnology company. It carries out the discovery and development of therapeutic product candidates focused in the field of regenerative medicine. Its lead platform, MultiStem, is a patented stem cell product, developed for treating multiple disease indications such as cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory and immune disorders, neurological conditions and others. The company is also developing new drugs for treating obesity, cognition, attention and wakefulness.
Athersys, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 08, 2014: Athersys Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Mar 13, 2014: Athersys Reports Fourth Quarter and 2013 Annual Results
Jan 09, 2014: Athersys Announces New Patents in Japan for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Technology
Nov 27, 2013: Athersys prices registered direct offering of common stock and warrants
Nov 25, 2013: Athersys to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference