July, 25, 2014: Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Xcite Energy Limited (XEL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Xcite Energy Limited (XEL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Xcite Energy Limited (Xcite Energy) is a heavy oil appraisal and development company. It carries out its operations through its wholly owned subsidiary, Xcite Energy Resources Limited (XER). The company holds interest in six blocks through XER. XER holds 100% working interests in the Bentley field in Block 9/3b in the UK North Sea. It is focused on evaluation and development of heavy oil discoveries in the Bentley field. The company also plans to participate in potential acquisitions in order to grow as a significant independent heavy oil producer in the North Sea.
Xcite Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
May 08, 2014 Xcite Energy Announces Board Appointments
May 08, 2014 Xcite Energy Board Appointments
Apr 14, 2014 Xcite Energy Equity Line Facility Agreement Extension
Apr 09, 2014 Xcite Energy MOU With AMEC and ARUP