July, 30, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Veloxis Pharmaceuticals AS (VELO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, which helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals AS (VELO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S (Veloxis), formerly LifeCycle Pharma A/S, is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops therapies based on its proprietary MeltDose reformulation technology platform. The companys products are mainly used for cardiovascular indications and transplant immunosuppression. Veloxiss product portfolio includes Envarsus, LCP-AtorFen and Fenoglide. LCP-FenoChol helps in the treatment of mixed dyslipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia and is sold under the brand name Fenoglide in the US.
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals AS Key Recent Developments
May 14, 2014: Veloxis Pharmaceuticals announces financial results for the first three months of 2014
Mar 06, 2014: Veloxis Promotes John Weinberg to Chief Operating Officer
Mar 05, 2014: Veloxis Pharmaceuticals publishes Annual Report 2013
Nov 13, 2013: Veloxis Pharmaceuticals announces financial results for the first nine months of 2013 and improves the full year outlook
Aug 21, 2013: Veloxis Pharmaceuticals announces financial results for the first half 2013